× Members

DLA to PIP award

More
4 years 1 month ago #245517 by Aj
DLA to PIP award was created by Aj
Having been awarded ESA support group with no face to face assessment using your helpful guides I almost immediately faced completing forms to transfer from DLA to PIP. I completed the forms again with the help of your Guides and was phoned to arrange a Medical assessment. I was in hospital at the time and it took from September to February for an assessment to be arranged on the ground floor. I was very apprehensive but the male nurse who assessed me was polite and he listened. Within a month I was awarded standard rate care and enhanced mobility so was very relieved and I just want to express my thanks to your excellent organisation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #245519 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP award
Hi Aj

Delighted to hear your good news about PIP. Many congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @PIP @ RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.