× Members

PIP Success On Friday 13th !!

More
4 years 1 month ago #245714 by Paul
PIP Success On Friday 13th !! was created by Paul
After a long process of my wife transferring from lifetime DLA to PIP which commenced last September and 12 weeks and 3 days after her F2F assessment the dreaded brown envelope arrived today of all days Friday 13th!..

My wife could barely find the courage to open the envelope however we were so delighted to see she had been awarded the standard rate care (9pts) and 12 points for enhanced mobility...Also it seems she will not be reviewed again until December 2029...

Without subscribing to this site for the last few years there is no way I could have completed all the sections of the PIP forms for her without the help and excellent advice I obtained from your guides... It is a very long road but if you follow the advice from this wonderful site and the forum staff you will have a much better chance of a successful outcome.. Thanks so much Gordon and your colleagues and at least we will have some respite from the DWP for a while at least!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anisty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #245725 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Success On Friday 13th !!
Paul

Very pleased for you both, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.