× Members

Migration from ESA to UC Still Happening in July?

More
4 years 1 month ago #246193 by TrueDefective
Hello,

I hope this is the correct place to post this. Managed migration from ESA to UC was due to begin for all claimants from July this year I believe. Does anyone know whether this is being officially delayed? It seems like a terrible idea to do this when there is a massive volume of new claims presently and I'm anxious about my ESA being stopped and having to apply for UC instead anyway, but even more so if all these Covid-19 related claims are overwhelming the DWP's ability to process them. Surely the migration should be put on hold and these new claims should be prioritised!

Many thanks for your time.

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #246279 by BIS
Hi Lee

I agree it sounds like a terrible idea, but until an announcement is made by the minister and/or the DWP we have no clue.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueDefective

More
4 years 1 month ago #246282 by Gordon
Lee

It has already been put back, I think to the end of 2020, the Managed migration trial that has been going on for more than six months and was supposed to do 10,000 migrations, has apparently completed less than 20!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueDefective

More
3 years 9 months ago #249174 by TrueDefective
Replied by TrueDefective on topic Migration from ESA to UC Still Happening in July?
Hello, I don't suppose there has been any official word on if managed migration for ESA to UC is still planned to begin in November 2020 or if it's been pushed back further? Has the Harrogate pilot got anywhere near completion?

Many thanks

Lee

More
3 years 9 months ago #249187 by Gordon
Lee

No change.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.