× Members

Autism and PIP

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #246895 by ElaineBeet
Autism and PIP was created by ElaineBeet
I want to thank you so much. My friend has 3 boys under 10 2 of which are autistic. Her husband left her at Christmas to cope and then out of the blue suddenly her old banger of a car was smashed up. In an emotional conversation about the eldest boy aged 9 I asked her about PIP she said she had the form but looking at it was put off. I explained things to her as I get PIP myself and told her about your site. We sat down together she explained and I wrote. 6 weeks later she had full care and full mobility. A new car and no money worries . She will claim for her youngest when he is 3 years old. All of this was down to your guides and help we could not have done it without you. You have turned 4 desperate lives around. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #246903 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Autism and PIP
Hi Elaine

Thank you so much for posting such a positive result. So delighted for your friend and her sons. We often know that getting PIP for claimants with autism can be tricky, so delighted that the two of you were able to work through the guide and use your added knowledge to get her the help they so obviously needed. Many congratulations to you both.

BIS

Tags:@RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #246910 by Becky
Replied by Becky on topic Autism and PIP
What a lovely friend you are Elaine , well done : )

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.