× Members

DLA -PIP AWARD

More
4 years 5 days ago #247016 by spiritlove
DLA -PIP AWARD was created by spiritlove
Received the brown envelope today after 10 months Enhanced Enhanced for an ongoing period, so happy it's over at last. Thank you for all the support from this group its really helped having the guides to look at and the experiences of others to look at. I also had help from a local disability association. For others going through this process the timeline was-
invitation to change to PIP July2019
returned form September 2019
received text saying had all the information needed January 23rd 2020
DID NOT REQUIRE A FACE TO FACE ASSESSMENT
received decision letter today 14th April 2020
will get first payment end of May.

Don't lose hope everyone they are obviously still making decisions on benefit but patience is a virtue.
Again thank you to this site and the moderators who run it
INVALUABLE HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 days ago #247020 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA -PIP AWARD
Hi spiritlove

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Great news.
The journey may have seemed long but you got fantastic results.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @DLA/PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 3 days ago #247060 by TrevorR
Replied by TrevorR on topic DLA -PIP AWARD
I'm pleased you got your award. I've just received a letter this morning saying "We now have all the information we need to make a decision" This is DLA-PIP transfer. I received the letter to change in December, I was asked to phone them, then received the forms which I had to submit in January although the gave a 2 week extension without me asking. I haven't been asked to go for a medical. So it's been 3 months so far since submitting my forms. On your timeline this would mean a possible wait of another 3 months to get a decision. I wonder if getting this letter means they have enough information without having to attend a face to face medical? I do hope so as I suffer from Schizophrenia and PTSD and find face to face meetings very difficult.

More
4 years 3 days ago #247067 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA -PIP AWARD
Hi TrevorR

That letter does mean you won't have to have an assessment at all. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the decision.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrevorR

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.