× Members

Telephone Appeal - Decision Received

More
3 years 11 months ago #247349 by Dib
Good Evening All
Well today Dib's Brown Letter arrived today regarding the PIP Tribunal via telephone she had on Monday with the Decision from the Tribunal. She had a 18 month wait for the Tribunal Hearing and I am pleased to inform you that she won her appeal. She was Awarded PIP Enhanced Rates for both Care & Mobility. Her award was increased from 2 years to 5 years and backdated to January 2019. I would like to thank all those, that give people like Dib's somewhere to turn for advice. I will continue to visit this excellent website. Overall the whole experience has been a nightmare this last 18 months for both Dib and myself. The saying Head & Brick Wall come to mind.
So once again a Big Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #247355 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone Appeal - Decision Received
Dib

Really pleased for your all, well done and congratulations on the award.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal Decision, I would give them a call next week to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dib

More
3 years 11 months ago #247358 by Dib
Replied by Dib on topic Telephone Appeal - Decision Received
Hi Gordon Thank you. I wasn't sure if that message was sent as my laptop shut down, so I rewrote and sent, so I apologise to sending 2 messages regarding the same subject. Technology A.
Will do regarding DWP.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.