× Members

PIP Result

More
3 years 10 months ago #248281 by Bampy
PIP Result was created by Bampy
Hi. Just wanted to say a big Thankyou. Completed my PIP form with the help of your guides. Sent it off on April 24th, I then had a text to say that the DWP had received written statement about a week and a half ago. Today I received money in my bank account then just received a letter to say I’ve got enhanced daily living and mobility for 10 years. Amazing so quick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #248283 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Result
Hi Paul

Many congratulations on your award. That is great to hear. You're right, it was remarkably quick.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 10 months ago #248288 by Cheekynickers
Replied by Cheekynickers on topic PIP Result
wow paul thats fantastic, i remember getting a similar award around 2010 until 2017, i was on a high the whole time lol.
well chuffed for you paul

More
3 years 10 months ago #248337 by traceytracey
Replied by traceytracey on topic PIP Result
Hi Paul,
Well done on your award :)
Can I ask if it was a review form or a new claim (how your disability affects you?
Thanks
Tracey

More
3 years 10 months ago #248733 by JayDee
Replied by JayDee on topic PIP Result
Wow amazing

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.