× Members

support group without medical with only 2 yr award

More
3 years 10 months ago #248794 by jasong123
hi
thanks for all the help i was awarded support group without medical but award for only 2 years
i want to ask for a MR for award length where do i start with my reasons ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #248799 by Gordon
jlg

Congratulations on the award, well done.

I'm afraid you cannot challenge the "length" of the award as it is not part of the Decision, ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment, the reassessment date is an operational one, not a legal one.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 10 months ago #248815 by jasong123
ok
thanks for clearing that up

More
3 years 10 months ago #248817 by MrFibro
Hi JLG,

Congrats on your award. I personally wouldn't go for an MR , as you have been placed in the SG. You may take the risk of being knocked down to the WRAG group.

I personally would not challenge the 2 year decision, you have a 2 year breathing window now. Many claimant's get far less. Good luck which ever way you may decide.

More
3 years 10 months ago #248819 by Gordon

mrfibrospondodysthmatic wrote: Hi JLG,

Congrats on your award. I personally wouldn't go for an MR , as you have been placed in the SG. You may take the risk of being knocked down to the WRAG group.

I personally would not challenge the 2 year decision, you have a 2 year breathing window now. Many claimant's get far less. Good luck which ever way you may decide.

As previously explained, the two years is not a Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.