× Members

PIP review looming?

More
3 years 9 months ago #249112 by Kimbychick
PIP review looming? was created by Kimbychick
Hi,

I receive PIP standard rate for both components. My award ends in March 2021. In normal circumstances I would be expecting my review form around October.

Does anyone know if this may be extended. The thing that is worrying me most is that I won't be able to submit any evidence with all nhs appointments being cancelled.

I had just been referred to a different mental health team and in March my appt with a new CPN had been cancelled. I am worried no one can do me a letter. I also had appointments cancelled with a doctor at Rheumatology and a Urology appointment cancelled. All of which could be used as evidence.

Does anyone know if the DWP will make allowances for this type of thing?

Thanks for your time x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249165 by Kimbychick
Replied by Kimbychick on topic PIP review looming?
Hi there,

I posted my question yesterday and noticed that all other questions have been answered so maybe mine has been overlooked?

Thanks for your time.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249184 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review looming?
Kim

I'm afraid I don't know what happened to your original post, this is the first day that it has been on this forum rather than are Covid-19 one.

If you award ends in March 2021 then we would not expect you to be reassessed until September of this year, at the moment all we know is that awards are being extended but there has been no statement as to how long the DWP will continue to do this for, so all you can do is wait until your assessment is due to see what happens.

We will publish any updates in our News section, on the left of the page so check back regularly.

As to your evidence, I am going to say no on the basis that I can't see what allowances they can actually make.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 9 months ago #249229 by tango
Replied by tango on topic PIP review looming?
the last time i had a review for pip the dwp were starting the renewal process i year before the renewal date, have they moved this to 6 months now? my pip runs out sept21 so does this mean i wont get the renewal form until march21?

More
3 years 9 months ago #249234 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review looming?

tango wrote: the last time i had a review for pip the dwp were starting the renewal process i year before the renewal date, have they moved this to 6 months now? my pip runs out sept21 so does this mean i wont get the renewal form until march21?

They reduced the lead time to six months about a year ago, whether they will keep it or not we can only wait and see.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.