× Members

Pip renewel

More
3 years 9 months ago #249171 by Tracey
Pip renewel was created by Tracey
Hi guys so my pip renewel is coming up any time now,huge stress last time, but felt it should have been enhanced but only standard on both.
I have prolapsed discs, that go down my leg and to both feet ,been told by spine clinic and podiatrist its to do with my back, I have kidney disease and had nephrectomy and lost 1, which left me with muscle damage and constant severe muscle cramps ..I have been diagnosed with ptsd.
I get panic attacks, severe anxiety, and PMR, which effects my hip, neck and upper arms,and have to have steroids every day could be for life. .
Last time because I wasnt on the anxiety meds or had therapy, it let me down, i explained they wouldn't give me meds because of my kidney disease, which they ignored, this time I have had therapy, got the medication been to loads of pain groups
But pyshio on my back they wont do due to the upper abdominal muscle damage cramps ( post kidney op ) if I pull them they are so painful, that goes on for days so they will not do physio.
I am so worried about it this time around, i have printed diarys off I am reading everything on here twice lol,
Any advice would be very grateful x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249183 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip renewel
Sheer

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I can see that this is your first post but not how long you have been a member so my first question is whether you have looked at our PIP Claim guide on the following link.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.