× Members

UPPER TRIBUNAL

More
3 years 9 months ago #249192 by jama
UPPER TRIBUNAL was created by jama
HI

tribunal has stay the standard rate and given the right of appeal to UT. tribunal has not consider that fall and become vacant is considerable because it is 3 times year.although in my case it could be any time.
what is the upper tribunal 2017 rule is regarding general safety and supervision?
Please link any info about error of law.Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249200 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UPPER TRIBUNAL
jama

You can review UTT Decision at www.pipinfo.net

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 9 months ago #249422 by jama
Replied by jama on topic UPPER TRIBUNAL
Hi Sir
I have checked the suggested website and it is informative but can not find what was the new re-decision of the tribunal in RJ, GMcL and CS v SSWP (PIP) [2017] case relate to safety and supervision.

I need you give me information as my Cardiologist has mention this"He was in no danger from this other than injuring himself if he fell and if he got any warning, he should sit down or preferably lie down as quickly as he could". I think First tier tribunal has not taken this observation as I see (serious harm is more likely than not). Is it wise to go to Upper Tribunal based on doctor view as error of law?Thank you.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249429 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UPPER TRIBUNAL
Hi Jama

You can find this case on the government website

www.gov.uk/administrative-appeals-tribun...ip-2017-ukut-105-aac

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 9 months ago #249435 by jama
Replied by jama on topic UPPER TRIBUNAL
HI
Thank you for reply.Link shows The Upper Tribunal set aside the First-tier Tribunal’s decision and remitted the case for hearing before a differently constituted tribunal.

Where I can find the differently constituted tribunal decision?

More
3 years 9 months ago #249438 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UPPER TRIBUNAL
Hi Jama

I'm sorry I have no idea. You will have to see if you can search for it yourself. Nothing comes up in a simple google search. The difficulty is that you have no idea when or if it was run and whether it was run with all the same claimants. Sorry, but this is outside what we cover on the forum.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.