× Members

Webinars

More
3 years 8 months ago #249203 by MrFibro
Webinars was created by MrFibro
Hi to all and mods,

I have just watched a recording of a PIP webinar, which was very informative. My question is, is there only just the one recording I can watch or is there lets say a list of previous recording i can watch also.
And finally will I be notified of future webinars, as i want to participate ie ask questions in relation to webinar topics across the board.

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249207 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Webinars
MrF

There have been two webinars on the changes to PIP as a result of COVID-19, one for claimants and one for advisors, I believe it is the latter that is available for viewing.

Information about future webinars is available in the News section and the bi-weekly Newsletter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 8 months ago #249224 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Webinars
Hi Gordon,

But I don't know how to take part in the chat part of the webinar. ie ask question.

Regards.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249225 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Webinars
MrF

If the chat is opened then it will be obvious how to use it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.