× Members

A mysterious payment

More
3 years 9 months ago #249316 by Megan
A mysterious payment was created by Megan
HI I have received a payment for £687 from pip two days after my high rate care and low rate mobility pip payment of £400 odd i sent off my review form in March and I was wandering if it could be anything to do with that? I have mental health problems and physical problems, but i can walk more than the distance and told them so on the form are the dwp now giving people with mental health problems the higher rate? If not then I will ring them tomorrow I dont want to ring them unless its absolutely necessary in case it triggers a review.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249318 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic A mysterious payment
Hi Megan

The only way to know for certain is to contact DWP and ask, just explain that you have received this payment and you are not sure what it is for, it could be a backdate payment.

Let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megan

More
3 years 9 months ago #249333 by Megan
Replied by Megan on topic A mysterious payment
Thanks Gary I rung and it was a backdated payment from February to July they had done my review and decided to award me high rate care and mobility and my award will run until 2024 it was a good job I took a chance and reported a change of circumstances qhen I last rang to ask when my review would be they had sent a letter on the 2nd explaining it, but i haven't received it yet. Thanks once again for your guides that I used to fill in my review form with i have been using them ever since income support changed to esa and have always had good results.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249335 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A mysterious payment
Megan

Very pleased for you, congratulations, it can be daunting notifying the DWP of a Change.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megan

More
3 years 9 months ago #249362 by MOZZ
Replied by MOZZ on topic A mysterious payment
congrats megan its good to hear M/R BEING oroductive !!! well done . mozz.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.