× Members

UC claim question regarding diaries

More
3 years 9 months ago #249328 by Salb125
UC claim question regarding diaries was created by Salb125
I’m at at the end of completing the UC50. Would it be worth me sending with the UC50 that I included with my sons PIP claim? Only the descriptors are obviously different and with my sons ASD and LD it’s hard to compile a diary that reflects the whole form, mainly part 1. Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249332 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC claim question regarding diaries
Hi Hurried and worried.

You should only include relevant information. Have a look at our guide about the overlap between UC/ESA or PIP and then see. Don't just include the claim without pointing out the context or they will just ignore it.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salb125

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.