× Members

PIP Appeal by telephone in 3 weeks

More
3 years 8 months ago #249365 by Sammy
PIP Appeal by telephone in 3 weeks was created by Sammy
Hi Mods

I submitted an appeal for Pip- having not been awarded anything for Mobility- Planning and following journeys.
I recieved a letter today on 10th July to say my hearing has been booked for 27th July 2020- i didnt think it would be this soon.
I have yet not reveived the DWPs response to my appeal althout the Appeal service have said a reply by DWP has been received and a copy should have been posted to me.
Im just stressed thinking its a matter of a couple of weeks, how am i going to manage challenging the decision as i havent very long. Stressed out.
Any help or things that could support me in my appeal/any tips that you can offer. I am having a read through of your guides but i need to push in the grounds of due to my mental health i am unable to make journeys to unfamiliar places.
Many thanks

Sam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249366 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal by telephone in 3 weeks
Sammy

Are the Tribunal Service going to send you a copy of the DWP's submission?

To score for being unable to follow a route to an unfamiliar place you will need to show that you would suffer "overwhelming psychological distress" while following the route and that this OPD would prevent you from continuing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.