× Members

Pip success

More
3 years 9 months ago #249381 by Fimara
Pip success was created by Fimara
Phoned for change of circumstances Nov 2019. PIP2 form sent end of Jan 2020. Telephone assessment June 16 and letter today.
Gone from standard daily and no mobility to enhanced for both! Back payment went into account yesterday but letter only arrived today.
Award is till Dec 2022, the exact date i reach retirement age although they will review after Dec 2021.
They have also quoted the wrong rates, the rates before the increase in april. I suppose I'll need to see the payment going in to check the rates are correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249385 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip success
Hi Fimara

Congratulations on your improved award. That is good to hear.

BIS

Tags:@PIP @RESULT @CHANGEOFCIRCUMSTANCES

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fimara

More
3 years 9 months ago #249389 by Fimara
Replied by Fimara on topic Pip success
I would like to say thanks to the mods and everyone who helps to put everything together to helps us all to complete our cases. I have been a member since 2012 and will continue as long as I can. I have found the information here invaluable.
Take a bow peoples.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.