× Members

Tribunal evidence/submission

More
3 years 8 months ago #249383 by wombatswaffles
Tribunal evidence/submission was created by wombatswaffles
Hi,

Do you know if I'm allowed to submit my comments/written submission on the Tribunal website or must it be by email? The emails I receive don't mention submitting them online.

When I submit additional evidence on there, do the DWP also receive a copy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249392 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal evidence/submission
cats

It depends on what type of appeal you have.

If you have requested an online appeal from the Tribunal Service then you should be able to upload your submission to the appeal web site.

If you used the TS appeal request site then the rest of your appeal is handled manually and you would send your information to the TS address on the acceptance letter.

Any information you send to the TS should be sent automatically to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.