× Members

Does the MR process involve a reassement?

More
3 years 9 months ago #249388 by Laura
I put together an MR which was scanned into DWP system late May, whilst waiting decision on this ive today recieved a text to say they have recieved the written report of my assessment.

I wasnt aware that it would be re-assessed I thought it was just for a decision maker to look at.
Do I ask for a copy of this assessment?

Thanks
Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249391 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Does the MR process involve a reassement?
Laura

We have seen this message issued when the claimants's MR request is logged into the DWP's systems.

They won't do another assessment but the DWP do have the option of asking the assessor to comment on any new evidence that you have submitted but it is rare for them to actually make this request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 9 months ago #249393 by MOZZ
Hi Gordon , re the M/R reassessment , I got our answer on wensday , I was told over phone the decision and that the D/M had asked for a resubmission of new evidence and updated consultants letters were sent to my original assessor to peruse and comment and was sent back to D/M the same day , so I have asked for a copy of her new statement so I can clarify what makes sense and what doesn't , so I can send this in with appeal papers !!!, I have a month to research and send in for the appeal . hope this helps the above person .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laura

More
3 years 9 months ago #249394 by Laura
Replied by Laura on topic Does the MR process involve a reassement?
Thank you
Logged onto the system as in finally being looked at?
They told me on phone a few weeks ago they already have everything they need for the reconsideration. and it was scanned in 21st May.

Hopefully decision will be soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: kilo

More
3 years 9 months ago #249406 by Laura
Yes this helps :)

More
3 years 9 months ago #249459 by Laura
Update, in case any other memebers are wondering, 35 minute wait on the phones at 1pm today.

My assessment from March, had been put back into the system again (duplicated) which prompted the text, no reassessment took place.

However it has been send back to HCP for supplementary advice so just waiting on that now
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.