× Members

DLA to PIP result

More
3 years 8 months ago #249659 by johng
DLA to PIP result was created by johng
I was on low rate care,low rate mobilty DLA.
I have now been awarded standard rate daily living,not enough points for mobilty.
Even though they knocked me back on mobility i am now better off than i was on DLA.
Award was for 2 years.
Getting the extra premium on my esa as well has helped.

There was some questions that they said the opposite to what they were told by my GP and friends that help with care.
Am not asking for an MR as better off,also dont want to risk losing what i have now.
Thank you for providing the guides,these helped a great deal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirSupaDupa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249668 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP result
Hi johng

Glad to hear of your good news (even if it wasn't quite as good as you hoped. Glad to hear the guides helped in filling out your form.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: johng

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.