× Members

PIP Appeal Outcome

More
3 years 8 months ago #250553 by LITTLEMISS
PIP Appeal Outcome was created by LITTLEMISS
I was in receipt of PIP previously of ERM & ERC. I had a home visit for the renewal of PIP and was only awarded the LRC. I was of course devastated at this outcome which I did not feel was right . I appealed and used the help I received by using the DR Handbook and the invaluable webinar that the two guys did recently about PIP. I want to thank everyone at Benefits and Work as if it was not for you I do not think I would have got this reinstated to the correct decision. Words do not convey how thankful I am to all the hard work and information you give to others and thank you sincerely for this help. Kind wishes to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #250557 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Appeal Outcome
Hi Littlemiss

So pleased to hear that you have had your PIP reinstated to your previous levels - many congratulations.

Glad you found the webinar so useful and the handbook.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.