× Members

Pip2

More
3 years 7 months ago #250894 by brooksy
Pip2 was created by brooksy
Hi there I recently recieved my pip2 to fill out yet again seeing as my claim finishes in Nov 2020 I thought it would be a renewal but I was wrong it's only just 13 months since I went to a tribunal and won high and high so now I've got to do it all again it was horrific before can I submit my paperwork from the judge dr and dwp worker at all which would be ideal or do I have to go through the whole 40 pages again I'm suffering from high levels of Anxity depression and the worst pain is the fibromyalgia please help thank you my husband has typed this out for me as I wouldn't know where to begin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #250906 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip2
brooksy

Yes, you can use the information from your Tribunal but you must explain why it is still relevant to your limitations as they are now.

You must complete the form in detail as if it is a new claim and include any evidence that you have, even if it was used before.

There have been some updates to the PIP Descriptors so make sure you use our latest Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #250924 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip2
Just want to send sympathy, our daughter has fibro, anxiety and depression like you. Many people do believe that winning max at Tribunal marks you out for the wrong sort of special treatment, it certainly feels that way doesn't it? Perhaps consider asking your GP for a new letter detailing your issues including how dealing with the paperwork so soon makes you feel?
All the best, Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: brooksy

More
3 years 7 months ago #250980 by brooksy
Replied by brooksy on topic Pip2
Thank you also just read the pip2 again and q5a where it says do you need to use an aid or appliance to monitor your health conditions take medication to manage home treatments
I manage my wifes medicine with a dosette box so would stick no aid that she uses because she doesnt understand the medication she has or how much she takes
Also for q3a do you need to use an aid or appliance to prepare or cook food
She does none of this as she has tremors pain and anxiety does she again tick no aid
But on the next question help from another person
Prepare all her food thank you

More
3 years 7 months ago #250990 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip2
Hi Brooksy

No one has to use any sort of aid or appliance - but it's always wise to say as the example above why a person cannot use them - eg the tremors, pain and anxiety. However, make sure that you expand - eg how many tremors, the depth of the pain and how the anxiety causes restrictions. If you come to a box that you're not sure which box to tick - just write beside it - see below and write your exclamation in the box or an additional page.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #250994 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip2
brooksy

Just to add to BIS's advice.

Be careful how you explain your wife's problem, she can only score for activities that she cannot do, your post reads as if you do these things for her because that's what you do. You need to explain why she cannot do these things, why she cannot do them with an aid and why she cannot do it with prompting, assistance or supervision from yourself.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.