× Members

over 70 pip review

More
3 years 7 months ago #250939 by Sammy
over 70 pip review was created by Sammy
My Pip review is due in July 21. I will be 72. can you tell me if there is a shortened review or something similar I have heard about, for people over 70 having to do a review. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #250952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic over 70 pip review
Sammy

I am afraid you will have to wait and see what happens, the DWP may do a Paper Based Review, perhaps with information provided by your GP but it is still possible that they may make you go through a reassessment.

You should hear around January of next year and if you have not heard by the end of that month then you should contact the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.