× Members

Uc50 form

More
3 years 7 months ago #250944 by Peter
Uc50 form was created by Peter
Hi am just waiting for my pip appeal to go through I just need some advice on the Uc 50 form I have been on sick since last December and I might not able to walk properly again with out crutches and I knee Brace and lot more disabilities I have a support worker and help from my sister with filling all the forms in for Pip and a appeal I was asked about the uc50form I cannot remember about this form am to late or do I have sent a iMessage to Univers Credit but I’ve not heard anything Could you please Advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #250958 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Uc50 form
Peter

Forgive me but I am a little confused by your post, have you actually received a UC50 or not?

If you have not received one then you should chase the DWP via your Journal as I would have expected them to have sent you one already.

Have you provided a Fit Note? A UC50 will not be issued unless you have.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #251082 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Uc50 form
Sorrow for the confusion yes I did Fill a uc50 form in march I totally forgot about it I get confused most of the time I have got sick notes from my consultant every six weeks which I put in my journal So am trying to get in touch with them but no success with being hard of Hearing I need somebody to be with me but with still having shingles I am still isolating to make that phone call with me thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.