× Members

pip renewal jan 2021 help please

More
3 years 7 months ago #250945 by Les
Dear B@W
I have a question can you help me out My PIP end on 21st January 2021 I have not had any form to complete to send back, before i might get assessed again , I have COPD and diverticulitis , and as like everyone else been in lock down I was personally Shielding as i got my letters from the Scottish government as of now not in a good place a bit scared any only been out 6 times since 31 July
Kind Regards
Leslie Trotter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #250959 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
L

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You should contact the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim, the number will be on any of the letters that you have received about your benefit, either your claim requires renewal in which case you need to get the process started as soon as possible or your reassessment has been overlooked, we have had reports in the forum of this happening.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Les

More
3 years 7 months ago #251013 by Les
Replied by Les on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Hi Gordon thank you and the team for your help , you were right they had not sent out the form but apologised if i had not called my pip would have stopped in jan 2021 it was not even on they system to go out , they have sent it out now and giving me an extension on my pip until march 2021 , the asses me again, my health has deteriorated slightly since my last assessment and i have been in hospital twice
kind regards
Les

More
3 years 7 months ago #251016 by Nnif
Replied by Nnif on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Thanks for raising this, I just realised that my award ends on January 9th and I haven't heard anything from DWP. Will call them immediately.

Les wrote: Dear B@W
I have a question can you help me out My PIP end on 21st January 2021 I have not had any form to complete to send back, before i might get assessed again , I have COPD and diverticulitis , and as like everyone else been in lock down I was personally Shielding as i got my letters from the Scottish government as of now not in a good place a bit scared any only been out 6 times since 31 July
Kind Regards
Leslie Trotter

More
3 years 7 months ago #251021 by Jacquiki
Replied by Jacquiki on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
I was the same. Pip ending in jan 2021 and hadn’t heard anything. Bit the bullet and phoned them a week ago and said they would send out renewal form. Brown envelope arrived today with return date by 3/10.
Reading the form it says not to send any supporting letters from your gp but as I have one I’m thinking I’m just going to include with all other evidence

More
3 years 7 months ago #251023 by stephopal
Replied by stephopal on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Hi, I had the same issue.

My claim is due end Jan 2021 too, and still no review forms!!
Spoke to PIP helpline, who advised there was a new review process timescale of 3 months - anyone else aware of this change?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.