× Members

pip renewal jan 2021 help please

More
3 years 7 months ago #251024 by Nnif
Replied by Nnif on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Update: Called them and after a ridiculous amount of time on hold; I spoke to the Customer Service Rep who then passed me onto a case manager. He then proceeded to tell me that I was an anomaly as no forms had been sent nor was I in the queue to have the forms sent. (I don't believe the anomaly bit at all). He says he has sent the form out manually. I'm sweating a bit now but will endeavour to get it back in the post as soon as possible.

Case manager did say that it was very unlikely that i'd be called for a face-to-face interview and that it was more likely that if my circumstances haven't changed they will either make a decision based on my returned form or a telephone interview. Call me cynical but I don't believe that either. I'm going to prepare for the worse and hope for a good outcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251027 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please

Stephie wrote: Hi, I had the same issue.

My claim is due end Jan 2021 too, and still no review forms!!
Spoke to PIP helpline, who advised there was a new review process timescale of 3 months - anyone else aware of this change?

I would think that this is unlikely, I doubt the DWP have ever completed a PIP assessment in only 13 weeks over the last seven years!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
3 years 7 months ago #251038 by Erik
Replied by Erik on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
I think my first-time application this year came close to it; about 16 weeks between them receiving my completed form and making a decision. Returned 11th May, decision issued 3rd Sept.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251061 by stephopal
Replied by stephopal on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Thank you Gordon for your response...I also don’t believe it’s possible to do the turn around in 12 weeks!!

Maybe, I’m too cynical, I just think it’s strange, that awards ending Jan 2021 - some claimants have been overlooked by the system, and not received review forms!

More
3 years 7 months ago #251075 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Hi Stephie

Some people have fixed term awards especially if they have been to a tribunal and won and therefore would not have received a review form.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #251080 by stephopal
Replied by stephopal on topic pip renewal jan 2021 help please
Hi Gary, thank you for your response.
Yes, I’m aware of this, but I wasn’t awarded via tribunal. My last award was given after paper based assessment made by Decision Marker at DWP.
Maybe, this is the issue they have given a fixed term award, instead of one which would generate review form 6 months to the award ending?
If this is the case, why don’t DWP just admit this, and advise need to renew award, instead of all the flannel they keep spouting...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.