× Members

UC LWRA

More
3 years 7 months ago #251138 by tambc
UC LWRA was created by tambc
hi there, i was awarded pip a few years ago, it is now in the process of being reviewed.

I was awarded universal credit limited capability of work (support group) last year, to be reviewed 'medium term'

My questions are how long is a medium term review for universal credit? Also is a negative pip decision likely to trigger a reassessment for my universal credit. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251149 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC LWRA
tambc

Were you awarded Limited Capability for Work or Limited Capability for Work Related Activity as you refer to the former but say you in the SG which is LCWRA for UC.

Medium Term for LCW is probably 15-18 months, for LCWRA I would expect 24 months.

There are areas of overlap between the UC criteria and that for PIP but they are limited so I would not expect an adverse PIP Decision to cause a reassessment of your UC award. There is a document in the PIP area which shows the overlap.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.