× Members

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE

More
3 years 7 months ago #251169 by MOZZ
PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE was created by MOZZ
Hi Gordon , i am at appeal stage awaiting a hearing , i have a standard notice from the tribunal that if i have any more additions to add as evidence for my appeal etc , so my question is - can i send photographs in to highlight certain area of question to help assist the panel or not ?? thanks in anticipation Gordon . kind regards MOZZ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251176 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE
MOZZ

You can but there may be issues.

First, the evidence given to the Tribunal panel is a black and white photocopy of the originals, members have reported problems with colour images being copied in this way, a black and white image should be more successful but may not show the detail that you need.

Secondly, the panel can only consider your conditions and limitations as they were at the time of the Decision being appealed, a new photograph may be excluded for this reason unless you can show that it is applicable to that date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, MOZZ

More
3 years 7 months ago #251231 by Remix
Replied by Remix on topic PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE
I would just like to add though - I submitted photographic evidence on the morning of my Tribunal. I would not recommend this - get it in as early as possible - however it was accepted and impressed upon me that the Tribunal in my case, were sincere in trying to collate as much evidence as possible to help make the appropriate judgement.

The photographic evidence was important in my case and discussed at length during my tribunal and I was asked questions about it by the members of the panel - "A picture is worth a thousand words" is a phrase that springs to mind with my health conditions.. so I would encourage you to submit it if you think it will help explain your case.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.