× Members

filling out a uc50 form

More
3 years 7 months ago #251183 by diceman24
filling out a uc50 form was created by diceman24
just reieved my universal credit uc50 form i suffer from progressive muscular drystopy and lordosis of the spine i have consulant letters and also a up to date supporting letter from my doctor do i send copys of these letters with my uc50 form only i ask this question has on the form of uc50 is states not to send any medical statments with form only to send them to universal credit? any help on this matter would be nice thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251214 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic filling out a uc50 form
diceman

By "medical statements" it means Fit Notes which should go to the benefits office managing your claim. You certainly should send any evidence you have with you UC50, remember to only send copies not originals.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.