× Members

telephone assessment for pip

• Kellyo55@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #251196 by Kellyo55@hotmail.com
telephone assessment for pip was created by Kellyo55@hotmail.com
good afternoon everyone.

im so nervous as I have a telephone assessment for pip tomorrow and I just know im going to mess it up. ive read bits an pieces on this group but im still very unsure of the questions I will be ask and how I am going to explain myself correctly. my anxiety is through the roof. has anyone any tips on what questions are asked and best way to answer them. any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #251197 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic telephone assessment for pip
Hi Cossie

You need to download the latest version of the PIP guide which has been updated with 9 pages about telephone assessments and how to prepare for them. The questions are just as they would be in a face to face based on the questions on the claim form. Go through them before tomorrow and make bullet points of the things against each question that you want to emphasize. No one can tell you what to say - because it's individual to everyone.
Don't forget to have a drink of water with you.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants

Good luck

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by BIS.

• Kellyo55@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #251230 by Kellyo55@hotmail.com
Replied by Kellyo55@hotmail.com on topic telephone assessment for pip
thank you so much for your help. im actually feeling sick to my stomach. I paid close attention to myself yesterday and made a few notes so hopefully this will help me put across to the assessor how my pain affects me.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251261 by denby
Replied by denby on topic telephone assessment for pip
Hi Cossie, how did it go?
best wishes, Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.