× Members

PIP Application form Q15 Additional Information

More
3 years 6 months ago #251250 by Faith
I am completing a PIP form with my partner and have a lot of extra information that wont fit on the form so I have to add it into Q15 additional information, however I have run out of room on that too (TBH his medication alone almost filled Q15!)
I know I can add extra pieces of paper but am I allowed to add these typed up and printed out from the printer?
I ask because my hand really hurts when I write so the less I can write, the better!
TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #251255 by Gordon
F

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It is perfectly OK for you to type your answers and attach them as extra pages to the PIP2, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Attach the pages to the back of the form using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith

More
3 years 6 months ago #251269 by Faith
Thanks Gordon, just wanted to make sure I wasnt penalised for typing up the additional information :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.