× Members

Light Touch review/pension age

More
3 years 7 months ago #251272 by jeff
Light Touch review/pension age was created by jeff
Hello
I have an award of PIP from APRIL 2018 until APRIL 2022 but the award letter states i will be reviewed any time after APRIL 2021 as i will reach state pension age in March 2021 will i receive the LIGHT TOUCH review and does this mean i won`t receive the AR1 form or is the AR1 form part of the LIGHT TOUCH review.
I was given to believe that i would not receive the AR1 form and i would receive the letter PIP 4500 stating We have changed how long your Personal Independence Payment
(PIP) is awarded for. This means your PIP award is now for an
ongoing period and has no end date.
We will review how much help you need 10 years after your PIP was last awarded. i am confused as to what will happen and would appreciate any help or advice you can give me.
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251286 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Light Touch review/pension age
Hi Jeff

My understanding of the light touch review is for those claimants who have already reached SP age when they are reviewed, you should receive your review form 6 months prior to your end date.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeff

More
3 years 7 months ago #251319 by tiredteddy
Replied by tiredteddy on topic Light Touch review/pension age
Hello,

I had a 5 year award which ended in 2021 with review due in September 2020.

Imagine my dread and surprise when a letter arrived late July 2020 with an ongoing award.
To be reviewed in ten years based upon the evidence supplied for the origional award four yearrs ago. Currrently I am 69.

Stewart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, jeff

More
3 years 7 months ago #251378 by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic Light Touch review/pension age
Hello.
So you received your ongoing award some 14 months before the original end date......Was your end date september 2021?
thanks

More
3 years 7 months ago #251391 by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic Light Touch review/pension age
Does the light touch review include the AR1 form?
thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.