× Members

SUCCESS at last via Paper Based Ass'm't & letter

More
3 years 5 months ago #252505 by ravenmiss
Replied by ravenmiss on topic SUCCESS at last via Paper Based Ass'm't & letter
I'm so pleased for you!! I have my hearing in less than 12 hours. Can't sleep!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252516 by BIS
Hi Denby

It's an interesting thing to consider, but we do get a lot of people asking questions around more than one benefit - so it could get complicated.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #252526 by Gordon

denby wrote: If the volume of forum traffic continues to climb as word gets around , might it be practical to split it into, say, all PIP queries in one place and everything else in another??
Denby

We have tried splitting the forum before, in fact, we are running two forums at the moment, one for benefit queries (this one) and one for general questions about Coronavirus.

It doesn't work, members are unsure where to post and we just end up dealing with both topics being posted in both forums.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.