× Members

Did they receive it?

More
3 years 6 months ago #252450 by Calamitysue
Did they receive it? was created by Calamitysue
Hello,
Does anyone know if I’m meant to receive written confirmation to say that my claim/reassessment was received please?
I have proof of postage but I’m now stressing as I’ve not received anything and I’m sure I have in the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #252468 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Did they receive it?
Hi Calamitsue

If you gave the DWP a mobile number you will normally receive a text message saying it was received. If you only gave them a landline, you will not receive written confirmation. You can always ring and check.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #252600 by nicmcc
Replied by nicmcc on topic Did they receive it?
I would give them a ring (make a note of when you rang and who you spoke to). My acknowledgement text took exactly 6 weeks!

I did signed for post and phoned them (I was told that not everyone was getting texts? This was on my 2nd time calling).
My form was received on the 8th of September, I did not receive an acknowledgement text until the 20th of October.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.