× Members

mobility 4 points

More
3 years 5 months ago #252453 by Ryan
mobility 4 points was created by Ryan
Hi, I read some time ago that DWP were reviewing some claims and I am unsure if my wife should be one of them, She was awarded Enhanced Daily Care but only got 4 points for Planning and following a Journey nothing for moving around. Her award is based on Mental Health issues.
Her award started on 30 June 2017 and runs until September 2021.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252466 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic mobility 4 points
Hi Ryan

You can wait to see if you hear from the DWP or you can contact them and ask if her case is going to be reviewed.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #252473 by Ryan
Replied by Ryan on topic mobility 4 points
Thanks for your reply, is there a template letter somewhere on here and have I read the information right that she may be entitled to at least the standard mobility rate with 4 points, I dont want to go chasing something that she may not be entitled to.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252490 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic mobility 4 points
Ryan

When was the Decision on your wife's claim made?

If it was before 9 March 2017 then the UTT Decision does not apply to her Decision.

If it was on or after 9 March 2017 then it applies but that does not mean that she would score higher than she has. Without an understanding of what her problems were in in 2017, not now, it's impossible for us to advise on whether you should pursue this or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.