× Members

UC50 form enquiry

More
3 years 5 months ago #252478 by Peter
UC50 form enquiry was created by Peter
Hi am just making a enquiry a sent a UC50 form beginning of March 2020 I phoned up few times see if are looking at the form they said they are still looking into it I have now I in definite sick note and I am on Enhanced pip am just wondering how long do you have to get these people I know there’s a lot going on but it’s now been nearly 7 months thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252483 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC50 form enquiry
Hi Peter

Sorry, we cannot tell you as it depends on a number of factors such as where you live. Some people on the form have posted the process was very quick infact one person moaned it was too quick, they had expected it to take months, so were very surprised to getacallafter a few weeks. Others like yourself have taken months.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

More
3 years 4 months ago #253015 by Guy Thomas
Replied by Guy Thomas on topic UC50 form enquiry
Hi,
You aren't on your own I submitted my esa50 roughly the same time and heard nothing, phone them and nobody now's anything.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.