× Members

Performance review for attendance allowance

More
3 years 6 months ago #252482 by karen robson68
Performance review for attendance allowance was created by karen robson68
Hi can anyone help me please my dad is terminally ill and is in receipt of attendance allowance he’s been getting this benefit for over ten years but out of the blue yesterday he received a letter and lots of forms saying they are going to ring him up next week to do a performance review I’ve never heard of this he’s all chewed up about it and he is very ill he never leaves the house any feedback will be much appreciated thank you archie

K robson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #252496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Performance review for attendance allowance
archie

This sounds like a Right Payment review, the DWP select a random number of claims to be reviewed each year to ensure that the claimants are receiving the right amount of money.

I'm surprised that they are doing these during the current situation but if they are then there is no way to avoid the call.

If your father is unable to manage the call then you should contact the DWP to see whether it can be deferred or whether you can attend as well to answer on his behalf.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: karen robson68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.