× Members

PIP 1403 Review of Award

More
3 years 5 months ago #252525 by standswithafist
PIP 1403 Review of Award was created by standswithafist
It's 4 yrs since I was awarded highest rate care and low mobility for PIP, after winning my appeal in court.

My condition has gradually deteriorated, no improvement. The form 1403 asks for changes since last award. Am I correct in thinking that I do not have to reiterate everything previously submitted?

Is there any evidence of people having their rate reduced or stopped under these circumstances?
Or Am I likely to have another battle with appeal, medical, telephone assessment or even court again?
It was all so stress for months last time.

Many thanks.
Standswithafist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252539 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1403 Review of Award
standswithafist

There is a section in our PIP Claim guide that covers completing the AR1 Review form and also some of the issues that it raises in regard to the level of information to provide.

Remember, even though the form requests less detail you are still being assessed against the same Descriptors as before.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #252542 by standswithafist
Replied by standswithafist on topic PIP 1403 Review of Award
Thanks, I had chance to read all your advice this afternoon. Even though it might be more work for me, I'm going to assume they have no info on me on screen or in front of them. I'll make sure I match the descriptors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.