× Members

PIP success

More
3 years 5 months ago #252690 by Lorraine
PIP success was created by Lorraine
Finally after over 18 months of waiting, assessments, an adjourned tribunal and LOTS of stress I got my PIP result overturned. From standard daily living to enhanced in both areas!! Such a relief; it made all the tiring hard work worth it. Thank you to this site for helping me get what I deserve. I found it very helpful reading and learning what specific things qualify you for certain descriptors and realising that I qualified for them especially planning and following a journey. Thank you so much. So glad it's over now; well until I get reviewed!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252698 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP success
Hi Lorraine

So glad to hear your good news. Congratulations on winning your appeal. I'm glad you found the guides useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.