× Members

DLA to PIP telephone success!

More
3 years 4 months ago #252746 by esmith
DLA to PIP telephone success! was created by esmith
After staring at the dreaded brown envelope all morning I opened it and I the assessors report has recommended I go from high care, low mobility DLA to standard care high mobility PIP. This is very fair and I am so relieved. I only had 2 days notice for the telephone assessment but thanks to your wonderful guides and support from my GP they had the information in language they understood. Much of my claim was mental health and it would have been so easy to give up so I really urge others in my position to continue and get the help they deserve. I'm awaiting notification from the DWP so I don't know how long the award is for but the next few months look so much brighter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Dan Statham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #252756 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP telephone success!
Elizabeth

I am very pleased for you, well done on the award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULR @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Statham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.