× Members

Private message for moderators

More
3 years 5 months ago #253280 by Hil
Private message for moderators was created by Hil
Hi moderators
My PIP claim form and other docs. won’t fit in the brown envelope the DWP sent me, so I need to use a larger, stronger envelope. However, the envelope I want to use doesn’t have an address window.
Is this still Ok?
Also, what is the best and fastest way to send back my PiP claim form? I have read mixed messages about recorded/signed for/ special/next day delivery guaranteed etc and am a bit confused!
Thank you
Hil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253283 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Private message for moderators
Hi Hil

It doesn't matter if you don't use an envelope with an address window - you just need to make sure that you copy the address correctly off the form onto your envelope.

We can't advise which is the best type of post to use - this is entirely up to you and how early you decide to send back the form and how much you can afford. All we advise is that you use a form of tracking so you can see that your form is delivered.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hil

More
3 years 5 months ago #253318 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Private message for moderators
Hi Hil

I buy the plastic resealable mail bags from Home Bargains, they have a lined area to write the address on & senders name & address. They're 13 x 9i/2 inches, really strong, & only cost about £1 for 6.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253319 by Hil
Replied by Hil on topic Private message for moderators
Hi BIS
Thanks v much for this, appreciate.
Hil.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253349 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Private message for moderators
The city suburb Post Office I last used for the massive wadge of paper that was our daughter's form and evidence supplied me with a decent purpose made silvery plastic 'envelope' with write-on panel, as part of whichever fancy post service it was I was buying, at no extra cost. But not many offices keep these. Denby

More
3 years 5 months ago #253352 by Hil
Replied by Hil on topic Private message for moderators
Hi Bud
Thanks for this, really useful.
Hil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.