× Members

Extended PIP award 2022

More
3 years 5 months ago #253311 by Heffy
Extended PIP award 2022 was created by Heffy
Hi. Ive just received a letter to say my PIP award has been extended til October 2022. I note from my paperwork it was due to run out in January 2022. Im somewhat confused by this as I wouldnt have expected to have been contacted until some time next year, ie perhaps about six months before is that right?. Can you help me make some sense of this as other posts im seeing are regarding the awards being extended during next year, not for the year after. Thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253313 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Extended PIP award 2022
Hi Heffy

You are the third member that I know of who has received an extension letter for 2022. It is hard in the current climate to see an exact pattern, but some people are getting six months, some a year and now two years.

Review forms are being sent out at almost any time at the moment. So with your extension, you are likely to hear six to eight months before the award end date - thought the DWP still publish in their literature a year before. So nothing in the current climate is set in stone

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253315 by Heffy
Replied by Heffy on topic Extended PIP award 2022
Thanks, its all very confusing.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253324 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic Extended PIP award 2022
I had 2 extended pip
And review as come in as well
I thinks with pip extending you can review anytime
Mind phone today for was told that review went in on September and should expect with a paper review or a test via phone before December 2020
Quite a long backlog here in south east

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.