× Members

Private message for Moderators

More
3 years 4 months ago #253321 by Hil
Private message for Moderators was created by Hil
Hi Moderators
How long shld I wait after sending in my PIP claim form to check if they received it?
Also, I requested a paper based assessment and want to check they received this. I am really worried that even if they did receive it, I might still be given a telephone assessment. Pls advise.
Thank you
Hil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #253336 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Private message for Moderators
Hil

It depends on the postage that you used but no more than a couple of days and certainly before the return date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hil

More
3 years 4 months ago #253348 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Private message for Moderators
Hi, did you have and send in a doctor's letter stating a phone assessment would cause you 'Overwhelming Psychological Distress' ? If not I would be chasing one ASAP [with offer to pay the GP for this to cover their admin cost, prob ~ £40], copying for your records and sending in pdq with your name and NI No clearly written across top edge. Or should the cause be physical, a letter to back that. Unfortunately even such a letter doesn't guarantee a paper based assessment but it can make it rather more likely.
Best wishes, Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hil

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.