× Members

UC50 assessment

More
3 years 5 months ago #253362 by rolys
UC50 assessment was created by rolys
Hi Gordon. My husband received his WCA 29/9/20 and asked if I could be added to the call of which the assessor did. I asked if she had read all evidence sent in which she stated she did not see the letter that was sent in 6 weeks before phone assessment. I told her it was sent by Special del then she stated she was working from home and it went to office. I asked her to reschedule until she read letter that stated reg 29 and reg 35(b) she ended the call and contacted DFC to state that my husband failed to participate on the grounds that I refused to hand him phone. This was a complete lie. Since then the DM failed him under reg 45 and 42. I have since requested MR and SOR. I have requested several times copy of Assessors report copy of FFR4 form stated within SOR . The case manager within UC journal said that he couldn’t receive I stated it formed part of the outcome decision and he is entitled to see it. After weeks of demanding this he received another journal entry stating that information sent in post. Today he has received letter from DP team stating he has to wait 28 days . He is on long term (10yr) enhanced rate PIP for both components and they have sent him letter from UC stating that under reg 45,42 he just receives UC standard rate. He previously had premiums under IS on joint claim but change of circs had to claim UC. I have requested within MR reg 21 Re previously claimed support components to be taken into consideration for joint claim the same way SDP for single claimant. Please help. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253385 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC50 assessment
mary

Are you your husband's appointee? Does he have any speech, hearing or mental limitation that would have prevented him from participating in the call? Did he speak at all?

Did you receive notification of the call in advance? If you did then did you contact the Assessment Provider about the letter?

Did you/he in any way indicate that he would not continue with the assessment if the assessor had said that they would review the letter after the interview?

You say he was on IS prior to claiming UC on what basis was he claiming this?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.