× Members

missed call what to do now ?

More
3 years 5 months ago #253363 by reds123
missed call what to do now ? was created by reds123
hi mods , i sent my pip review form off 3 weeks ago with additional pages etc and enclosed letter from gp requesting paper based assessment to avoid extreme psychological distress, today received a call from private caller but missed due to being in a shower , i believe the call to be about pip but i never had any notice they were calling should i get my wife to call dwp or pip and ask if it was them, or are they required to call me back today, do you think they will attempt to call me again, many thanks bb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253372 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic missed call what to do now ?
Hi British Bulldog

We can't tell you what to do here. If you think it may be the DWP then you can get your wife to call and ask if it was them. If it was them I assume they will try and call you again, but they don't have to do so on any specific day. If they want to ask a question or it is the assessment serves who want to book an appointment they do not have to give you warning of such a call. I would start with the DWP if you want to find out more because they can tell you if your papers have been passed on or whether they still have them and you are going to get a paper-based review. Or you can wait to hear from them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

More
3 years 5 months ago #253384 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic missed call what to do now ?
hi bis, my wife just phoned dwp and they said they never phoned but they say my review form was sent to capita 10 days ago so it may have been them, she then phoned capita and they confirmed it was them who called but no notes on screen as to why they phoned he said it could have been a courtesy call ? he said no notes on screen about my doctor requesting paper review so he has made a note of this and said to wait and i should hear something in a few days, hope by this going to capita does not mean i have no chance o pbr , do you think i still have the possibility of a pbr, thanks bb.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253389 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic missed call what to do now ?
BB

It is Capita who make the decision on whether a PBR is appropriate so it is still a possibility.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.