× Members

Pip

More
3 years 5 months ago #253366 by Michelle Diggin
Pip was created by Michelle Diggin
Well today was my esa payment due no payment rang was informed pip was cancelled nov 6th without any notification rang pip told as i hadnt filled in form for renewel it was cancelled told them i hadn't received forms i couldn't fill them in they were adamant i had had them 14 weeks before after ringing other benefit agencies to tell them i have no money i was advised to ask for a copy of the letter that was sent was told after being transferred to numerous people that no letter was sent and they were very soory but tough shit basically i have to make new claim which i have done which will take 8 weeks so beware dont wait for the dreaded envelope ring fourteen weeks before merry xmas dwp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253374 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Michelle

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. If you have the energy, you ought to put in a complaint and see if when your PIP is awarded you get a back payment. This is their fault! I don't want to put a downer - but it may be longer than eight weeks, which is why I would start with the complaint. You might also want to ring again and ask for a call back from a manager and see if they can reinstate and get you to fill in a review form. It might be worth a try. They might try and resist the callback, but I think you should have a response from someone senior. You might also want to contact your MP and see if they can intervene.
This is clearly not fair and saying to someone 'tough sh*t' is not right.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.