× Members

PIP Assessment Report.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253402 by bgregg
PIP Assessment Report. was created by bgregg
Hi again.

I have today called the PIP helpline to ask for a copy of my assessment report from last Wednesday (11th) and the man on the phone said that there’s no record of an assessment! I’m panicking that my DLA benefit will stop and that I’ll have to have another assessment again, I can’t cope with that struggle again- I was drained for 2 days after.
Any advice for when they should send it over?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253421 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment Report.
Hi Billy

I'm sorry this is so stressful. Assessors are supposed to upload their assessment reports within 48 hours of it taking place. So I can only suggest that you ring every couple of days and see if it has arrived.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.