× Members

PIP telephone assessment

More
3 years 5 months ago #253403 by Jan1958
PIP telephone assessment was created by Jan1958
I had my pip telephone assessment last week after many sleepless nights beforehand.
The assessor had another trainee with her and was very robotic, not listening to a question she asked me and seemed too busy trying to get through the form, it seemed at every turn she was trying to catch me out asking me one question then asking it again a little bit later.

I was absolutely shattered even though had my feet up, water etc and she kept going for 1 hour 50 minutes. I had to have a toilet break!!

She then had a delivery so I had to wait whilst she answered the door !

I have no idea how it went as she just seemed as if she wanted to trick me and my short term memory is terrible so had notes everywhere and told her so. I think this was worse than the face to face I had 4 years ago when the report was completely different to my answers! It got turned around ! This time I have no clue.

As per your advice I have asked for a copy of the report and will keep you posted.

Jan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253419 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP telephone assessment
Hi Jan1958

You are not the first member to have their assessment interrupted by a delivery. It's not good. I hope that you get a better outcome than your experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253420 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP telephone assessment
Hi Jan1958

You are not the first member to have their assessment interrupted by a delivery. It's not good. I hope that you get a better outcome than your experience.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.