× Members

Huge thanks to Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253409 by lizzie23
Huge thanks to Gordon was created by lizzie23
Dear Gordon,
I have read read of your well deserved retirement from this website. A few years ago I was in quite a bad place filling in forms etc and turned to you for help. You gave me tha advice I needed but apart from that you gave me hope. I really needed the kind words you offered and so just wanted you to know that you will be missed. Thank you for all your help over the years, there are many many people out here who are grateful to you. You will be missed. Lots of best wishes Lizzie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253452 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Huge thanks to Gordon
Lizzie

I'm glad I was able to provide you with the help you needed when you needed it, thank you for your thoughts.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.