× Members

Observed grip

More
3 years 5 months ago #253427 by Sara Dixon
Observed grip was created by Sara Dixon
I have my tribunal Thursday tomorrow and I am trying to go through my notes. The HP made a note stating she observed me gripping my coat and mobile and cushion yet I can't use walking sticks because of poor grip... Which is clearly true.. I needed a coat to keep me warm, cushion for my spinal injury and mobile for any falls will the judge accept this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253440 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Observed grip
S

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Your explanation makes perfect sense and if you are asked about it then you should tell the panel how gripping a coat and your phone is not the same as you using walking sticks.

Best of luck for tomorrow.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.