More
3 years 4 months ago #253435 by Sarahjohn
ESA assessment was created by Sarahjohn
Hello

I rang the ESA assessment who will ring me to asses me over the phone
They said they got information from my GP about my health situation
Why did they get more information from my GP
I sent letters from my GP already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #253443 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA assessment
Sarah

It could be that they had additional questions or not covered in the letters or that they needed clarification of the information that was, your GP Surgery should have kept a copy of any response that was made and you should be able to get a copy from them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 4 months ago #253478 by Sarahjohn
Replied by Sarahjohn on topic ESA assessment
Thanks Gordon
Will ask the surgery

Thanks for all your help
Will be sad you leaving

More
3 years 4 months ago #253494 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA assessment
Hi Sarah

Yes we will all be sad Gordon is stepping down from moderating and will miss his immense knowledge on benefits.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.